What You’ll Learn
You can learn everything about SQL Server with a world-class online course from
Benchteq. Some of the things you can learn from here include:
SQL Server Introduction
SQL Server Installations
Knowledge of SSMS Tools
Constraint Indexes Basics
Help in Understanding JOINS, T-SQL Queries
Deep Learning of SQL Basics
Views, SPs and Function Basics
Triggers and Transactions
ER Models and Normal Forms
XML, BLOB, Functions
Are you willing to become an SQL Server expert while sitting at home? If yes, do the SQL Server online training course from Benchteq and build your dream career.
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
SQL Server Introduction & Installation
- SQL Server 2019 Installation
- Service Accounts & Use, Authentication Modes & Usage, Instance Configurations
- SQL Server Features & Purpose
- Using Management Studio (SSMS)
- Configuration Tools & SQLCMD
- Conventions & Collation
SQL Server 2019 Database Design
- SQL Database Architecture
- Database Creation using GUI
- Database Creation using T-SQL scripts
- DB Design using Files and File Groups
- File locations and Size parameters
- Log files and placement
- Database Structure modifications
SQL Server Tables & Data
- SQL Server Database Tables
- Table creation using T-SQL Scripts
- Naming Conventions for Columns
- Single Row and Multi-Row Inserts
- Table Aliases
- Column Aliases & Usage
- Table creation using Schemas
- Basic INSERT
- SELECT queries and Schemas
- Use of WHERE, IN and BETWEEN
- Variants of SELECT statement
- ORDER BY
- ROWCOUNT and CUBE Functions
Data Validations and Constraints Need for Data Integrity
- Table creation using Constraints
- NULL and IDENTITY properties
- UNIQUE KEY Constraint and NOT NULL
- PRIMARY KEY Constraint & Usage
- CHECK and DEFAULT Constraints
- Naming Composite Primary Keys
- Disabling Constraints & Other Options
Views and Row Data Security
- Benefits of Views in SQL Database
- Views on Tables and Views
- SCHEMA BINDING and ENCRYPTION
- Issues with Views and ALTER TABLE
- Common System Views and Metadata
- Common Dynamic Management views
- Working with JOINS inside views
Indexes and Query Tuning
- Need for Indexes & Usage?
- Indexing Table & View Columns
- Index SCAN and SEEK
- INCLUDED Indexes & Usage
- Materializing Views (storage level)
- Composite Indexed Columns & Keys
- Indexes and Table Constraints
- Primary Keys & Non Clustered Indexes
Stored Procedures and Benefits
- Why to use Stored Procedures?
- Types of Stored Procedures
- Use of Variables and parameters
- SCHEMABINDING and ENCRYPTION
- INPUT and OUTPUT parameters
- System level Stored Procedures
- Dynamic SQL and parameterization
User Defined Functions and Usage
- Scalar Valued Functions
- Types of Table Valued Functions
- SCHEMABINDING and ENCRYPTION
- System Functions and usage
- Date Functions
- Time Functions
- String and Operational Functions
- GROUPING Functions
Triggers and Cursors – Memory Limitations
- Why to use Triggers?
- DML Triggers and Performance impact
- INSERTED and DELETED memory tables
- Data Audit operations & Sampling
- Database Triggers and Server Triggers
- Bulk Operations with Triggers
Cursors – Memory Limitations
- Cursor declaration and Life cycle
- SCROLL Cursors
- FORWARD_ONLY and LOCAL Cursors
- KEYSET Cursors with Complex SPs
Transaction Types and Real-world Scenario
- ACID Properties and Scope
- EXPLICIT Transaction types
- IMPLICIT Transactions and options
- AUTOCOMMIT Transaction and usage
- SAVEPOINT and Query Blocking
- Complex SPs with Transactions
- Linked Server and DTC operations
You can choose one or more specialisations, as per your background and career aspirations
What You Will be Able to Do
Learn SQL Server for installing, building, and designing databases. By learning SQL Server you will be able to do the following.
- Create a database and tables inside.
- Benefit by learning in-person with expert mentors About Manipulate databases.
- Personalised subjective feedback on your submissions to facilitate improvement
- Make charts and graphs easily.
- Work on filters and formulas.
Training Course Includes
SQL Basics, SSMS Tools, Constraint Indexes, and all other things that are the integral parts of SQL Server.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is for everyone who wants to build a good career in SQL Server, or who wants to learn it for any other reason.
SQL Server Developer, Database Developer, SQL Server Database Administration jobs, SQL Server Professional.
The Benchteq Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master the subject.
Best Trainers Screened By Us Perfect For You
- Benchteq is always ready to serve you pick up your phone, to get quality services from real time experts.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedbacks on improvement
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
Be future ready. Start learning
Instructor Android Development live online classes
- Q&A Forum
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
Over 500 Careers Transformed
- Get personalised career paths traced by experts to ascertain the best opportunities
- Obtain specific, personalised inputs on your resume structure and content
- Get unlimited mock interview sessions with hiring managers and receive detailed feedback
- Get an opportunity to interview for Benchteq’s 100+ hiring partners with Benchteq & more
I have found the best and I have started blogging unexpectedly without any purpose after getting trained I put all my efforts into making it to the top and got succeeded in this.
Choosing one from thousand is a difficult task, and I think I made a perfect choice by joining benchteq for my preparations. thank you guys 🙂
The job support provided by Benchteq is awesome and I have been selected in Dark Horse with 86% hike which makes me proud to be part of Benchteq
Get personalised career pathing from experts to chart out the best opportunities.
Obtain specific, personalised inputs on your resume structure and content
Get unlimited mock interview sessions with hiring managers and receive detailed feedback
Get an opportunity to interview for upGrad’s 300+ hiring partners with Benchteq Career Fairs & more
Hire an Expert & Get
Your job done .
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- +1 973 333 4469
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SQL Server Online Training?
SQL Server is a Relational Database Management System or RDBMS, which has been developed by Microsoft. It is built on the standard programming language SQL, for interacting with the relational databases. There is a huge demand for SQL Server professionals in the IT industry.
To learn SQL Server you can join the SQL Server Online Training course of Benchteq, which makes you well-versed in this RDBMS for building a great career.
How can beginners learn SQL Server?
Benchteq offers both beginner and advanced level courses as well as the courses in which you learn from the beginner to advanced level stuff. You can choose any of the SQL Server online training courses, which commences from the beginner level.
At the beginner level of the SQL Server, you can learn SQL Server Architecture, Database Engine, Services & Tools, and a lot more.
What are the various job roles available after SQL Server online training?
Some popular job roles that are available after SQL Server online training are:
- Database Developer
- Senior Database Analyst
- Lead Database Analyst
Similarly, there are several other job roles that are specific to the companies, in which you apply for the job.
Why should I do SQL Server online training from Benchteq?
Benchteq has the staff, which has gained the expertise not only from the academic institutions but also from the industry experiences. Benchteq also offers job support to a large number of SQL Server professionals working worldwide. Therefore, our experts have gained a huge experience of the problems, which often occur in the industry.
Quite obviously, they share this experience with the students of Benchteq. So, our learners get prepared for the problems, which they may face in the future during their jobs.
Therefore, when you do the SQL server online training from Benchteq, you get the industry expertise even before joining a job.
Can I request for a support session if I need to better understand the topics?
Yes, you can better understand the topics by requesting a support session. In the support session, you get some special tips from our experts. You can also ask your queries from the faculty of Benchteq in the support session. Moreover, if you have missed something in the usual class, you can ask the experts in this session.
What kind of projects are included as part of the training?
Different types of industry projects can be included as part of the training. It is tried to add the projects according to the contemporary industry requirements to the session in which you are enrolled.
Some of the popular projects, on which you can work may include:
- Library Management System
- Railway System Database
- Student Database Management
- Centralized College Database
- Inventory Control Management
- Online Retail Application Database
- Payroll Management System
- Hospital Management System
Does Benchteq offer job assistance?
Yes, Benchteq offers job assistance to the employees working in different organizations across the globe. Despite the good learning in SQL Server online training course, sometimes you get stuck in some problem due to some specific industry requirement, or since you have forgotten some lessons, then you can contact us for the job assistance and make a good rapport in your company.
If you haven’t done the course from Benchteq, and you are facing an SQL Server related problem in your company, then also you have no need to worry. Benchteq provides job assistance to everyone, so you can also get in touch with our experts for help.
Do you offer placements of SQL Server job seekers?
Yes, we have the arrangement for the placements for the learners who have done SQL Server online training course from Benchteq. We prepare your CV and send it to companies, which have tie-ups with Benchteq.
Dummy interview sessions are also conducted by the experts of Benchteq, which help you in facing the company interviews without any glitch.
Why learn SQL Server?
SQL Server can handle a large amount of data, so a number of companies need to hire the SQL Server professionals. By doing SQL Server online training, you can get a high salaried job and build a wonderful career.