What You’ll Learn
Ethical Hacking is done to look into the vulnerability of the systems and networks. Authorized ethical hackers accomplish this process, and you can become an expert authorized ethical hacker after doing an Ethical Hacking online course from Benchteq. You can learn the following in our Ethical Hacking course.
Overview of Ethical Hacking
Data Reconnaissance in Ethical Hacking
Protocols of Ethical Hacking
Hacking with Windows Operating System
Info about MAC Attacks
Info about DHCP Attacks
Information about ARP Attacks
Spoofing Attacks Info
Attacking Web Technologies
Pen Testing Wireless Networks
Become an ethical hacker and develop solutions to prevent data breaches. You just need to do an Ethical Hacker online course from Benchteq for this.
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
Introduction to cyber security
- Information security overview
- Elements of Information Security
- Information Security Threats and Attack Vectors
- Hacking Concepts
- Ethical Hacking Concepts
- Information Security Controls
- Penetration Testing Concept
- Information Security Laws and Standards
Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Footprinting Concepts
- Footprinting through Search Engines and web services
- Footprinting through Social Networking Sites
- Email Footprinting
- Competitive Intelligence
- Whois Footprinting
- DNs and Network Whois Footprinting
- Footprinting through Social Engineering
- Network Scanning Concept
- Overview of Network Scannin
- TCP Communication Flags
- TCP/IP Communication
- Scanning Techniques
- Port Scanning Countermeasures
- Scanning Beyond IDS and Firewall
- IDS/Firewall Evasion Techniques
- Enumeration Concepts
- What is Enumeration?
- Techniques for Enumeration
- Services and Ports to Enumerate
- Vulnerability Assessment Concepts
- Vulnerability Research
- Vulnerability Classification
- What is Vulnerability Assessment
- Types of Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability-Management Life Cycle
- Choosing a Vulnerability Assessment Tool
- Criteria for Choosing a Vulnerability Assessment Tool
- System Hacking Concepts
- System Hacking Goals
- Cracking Passwords
- Password Cracking
- Privilege esclation
- Hiding files
- Covering tracks
- Covering tracks
- Malware Concepts
- Introduction to Malware
- Different Ways a Malware can Get into a System
- Common Techniques Attackers Use to
- Distribute Malware on the Web
- Components of Malware
- Trojan Concepts
- Virus and Worm Concepts
- computer worms
- Malware analysis
- Anti malware software
- Sniffing Concepts
- MAC Attacks
- DHCP Attacks
- ARP Poisoning
- Spoofing Attacks
- DNS Poisoning
- Social Engineering Concepts
- Computer-based Social Engineering
- Mobile-based Social Engineering
- Insider Threats
- Impersonation on Social Networking Sites
- Identity Theft
- DoS/DDoS Concepts
- DoS/DDoS Attack Techniques
- DDoS Case Study
- DDoS Attack
- Detection Techniques
- DoS/DDoS Countermeasure Strategies
- DDoS Attack Countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS Protection Tools
- Session Hijacking Concepts
- What is Session Hijacking?
- Why Session Hijacking is Successful?
- Session Hijacking Process
- Packet Analysis of a Local Session Hijack
- Types of Session Hijacking
- Session Hijacking in OSI Model
- Spoofing vs. Hijacking
- Compromising Session IDs using Sniffing and by Predicting Session Token
- Session Hijacking Tools
- Methods to Prevent Session Hijacking
Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- IDS, Firewall and Honeypot Concepts
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- How IDS Detects an Intrusion
- IDS Evasion Techniques
- Firewall Evasion Technique
Hacking Web Servers
- Web Server Concepts
- Web Server Operations
- Open Source Web Server Architecture
- IIS Web Server Architecture
- Web Server Security Issue
- Why Web Servers Are Compromised?
- Impact of Web Server Attacks
- Web Server Attacks
- Web Server Attack Methodology
- Patch Management Tools
- Web Application Security Scanners
Hacking Web Applications
- Web App Concepts
- Introduction to Web Applications
- Web Application Architecture
- OWASP Top 10 Application Security Risks –2017
- Testing for SQL Injection
- Additional Methods to Detect SQL Injection
- Perform Union SQL Injection
- Blind SQL injection
- SQL Countermeasures
Hacking Wireless Networks
- Wireless Concepts
- Wireless Terminologies
- Wireless Networks
- Wireless Standards
- service Set Identifier (SSID)
- Wi-Fi Authentication Modes
- Wi-Fi Authentication Process Using a
- Centralized Authentication Server
- Types of Wireless Antennas
- Wireless Encryption
- Types of Wireless Encryption
- wireless Threats
- Wireless Hacking Methodology
- Wi-Fi Discovery Tools
- Wireless Traffic Analysis
- Choosing the Right Wi-Fi Card
- Aircrack-ng Suite
- Wireless Hacking Tools
- Bluetooth Hacking
Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Mobile Platform Attack Vectors
- Vulnerable Areas in Mobile Business Environment
- OWASP Top 10 Mobile Risks – 2016
- Anatomy of a Mobile Attack
- How a Hacker can Profit from Mobile when Successfully Compromised
- Mobile Attack Vectors and Mobile Platform Vulnerabilities
- Security Issues Arising from App Stores
- Hacking Android OS
- Android OS
- Android Rooting
- Android Rooting Tools
- Jailbreaking iOS
- Mobile Spyware
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Mobile Device Management Solutions
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
IoT Hacking (only Theory)
- IoT Concepts
- What is IoT
- How IoT Works
- IoT Architecture
- IoT Application Areas and Devices
- IoT Technologies and Protocols
- IoT Communication Models
- OWASP Top 10 IoT Vulnerabilities and Obstacles
- IoT Attack Surface Areas
- IoT Security Tools
Cloud Computing (only theory)
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Separation of Responsibilities in Cloud Cloud Deployment Models
- NIST Cloud Deployment Reference Architecture
- Cloud Computing Benefits
- Understanding Virtualization
- Cloud Computing Threats
- Cloud Security
- NIST Recommendations for Cloud Security
- Cloud Security Tools
- Concepts Cryptography
- Types of Cryptography
- Government Access to Keys (GAK)
- Encryption Algorithms
- Cryptography Tools
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Email Encryption
- Digital Signature
You can choose one or more specialisations, as per your background and career aspirations
What You Will Be Able to Do
After learning Ethical Hacking, you will be able to know the vulnerability of the systems and networks. In addition to this, you will be able to do the following.
- Work on solutions to prevent data breaches.
- Prevent systems from malicious hackers.
- Find weak points of the system to prevent it from attacks.
- Help an organization in fixing security issues.
Course Content Includes
Overview of Ethical Hacking, Reconnaissance, Protocols, Windows Hacking, Pen Testing Wireless Networks, and a lot more
Who Is This Program For?
The Ethical Hacking online course can be done by anyone who is interested in learning about system vulnerabilities and data breaches.
Certified Ethical Hacker, Information Security Analyst, Penetration Tester, Security Analyst, Security Consultant, and a lot more
The Benchteq Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master the subject.
Best Trainers Screened By Us Perfect For You
- Benchteq is always ready to serve you pick up your phone, to get quality services from real time experts.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedbacks on improvement
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
Be future ready. Start learning
Instructor Android Development live online classes
- Q&A Forum
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
Over 500 Careers Transformed
- Get personalised career paths traced by experts to ascertain the best opportunities
- Obtain specific, personalised inputs on your resume structure and content
- Get unlimited mock interview sessions with hiring managers and receive detailed feedback
- Get an opportunity to interview for Benchteq’s 100+ hiring partners with Benchteq & more
I have found the best and I have started blogging unexpectedly without any purpose after getting trained I put all my efforts into making it to the top and got succeeded in this.
Choosing one from thousand is a difficult task, and I think I made a perfect choice by joining benchteq for my preparations. thank you guys 🙂
The job support provided by Benchteq is awesome and I have been selected in Dark Horse with 86% hike which makes me proud to be part of Benchteq
Get personalised career pathing from experts to chart out the best opportunities.
Obtain specific, personalised inputs on your resume structure and content
Get unlimited mock interview sessions with hiring managers and receive detailed feedback
Get an opportunity to interview for upGrad’s 300+ hiring partners with Benchteq Career Fairs & more
Hire an Expert & Get
Your job done .
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- +1 973 333 4469
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ethical Hacking Online Course?
Ethical hacking is the process to look into the vulnerability of the systems and networks. This process is accomplished by authorized ethical hackers who further develop solutions to prevent data breaches.
In order to understand this process of ethical hacking, you need proper training, which you can get by doing the Ethical Hacking Online Course of Benchteq.
How can beginners learn ethical hacking?
We have the ethical hacking online training courses for the beginners, in which they are taught starting from the basics. They can also start from the beginner level and reach the expert level.
At the beginner level, we start with an introduction to hacking and then teach topics like potential security threats to your computer systems, skills needed to become ethical hackers, ethical hacking tools, and more.
What are the various job roles available after ethical hacking training course?
There are several job roles, which you can get after ethical hacking training course. Some of the roles include:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Information Security Manager
- Penetration Tester
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
Why should I get ethical hacking certification online from Benchteq?
When you get ethical hacking certification online from Benchteq, you get certification from an organization, which not only provides you the theoretical knowledge but makes you well-versed in the practical applications.
Our experts provide job support to professionals of various companies from across the globe, which is why the issues occurred in those organizations are revealed to them. It makes them aware of the industry requirements, which they share with the learners of Benchteq.
Can I request for a support session if I need to better understand the topics?
Yes, you can get a special session from our experts to better understand the topics. Whenever you face difficulty in understanding something, you can request a special class. Our experts provide you the special guidance in such classes and solve your queries.
What kind of projects are included as part of the training?
The live testing projects are part of our ethical hacking course. These projects allow you to get exposure of the industry requirements perfectly. By working on such projects, you become capable of completing your company projects without any difficulty.
Does Benchteq offer job assistance?
Yes, Benchteq offers job assistance to the employees of different companies, including its own students as well as the individuals who have acquired the certified ethical hacker certification from the other institutions. You can get both instant support and regular sessions from the experts of Benchteq.
Do you offer placements for the individuals who have done hacking course online from Benchteq?
Definitely. We have the resume experts, who make CV for the learners who are doing the hacking course online from Benchteq. At the end of the course, the CVs of our students are sent to many IT companies, which help them in getting jobs easily.
We are committed to make our course, the best ethical hacking course in the industry.
Why learn ethical hacking?
Some of the benefits students get after learning ethical hacking include:
- Students can handle information security with more simplicity after doing the ethical hacking course.
- Learning ethical hacking helps individuals in knowing the finer nuances of Backdoors, Trojans, and Countermeasures.
- Ethical hacking makes them aware of advanced hacking concepts.
All the above-mentioned skills and knowledge prove to be advantageous for organizations. So, a number of companies look for ethical hacking professionals. You can get good positions in these companies after getting ethical hacking certification training.