What You’ll Learn
DataStage is an ETL tool, which extracts transforms and loads data from source to the target. To build a career as a DataStage professional, you can do the DataStage online course from Benchteq, in which you can learn:
Introduction to Data Warehousing with Purpose
Data Warehouse Lifecycle
Data Modeling for Data Warehouse
Star Schema and Snowflakes Schemas
ETL Design Process
Types of ETL Tools
DataStage Project Administration
Runtime Column Propagation (RCP)
Validating and Executing DataStage Jobs
Job Log View and Job scheduling
Get the DataStage online training from Benchteq, and help the companies in modernizing the data warehouses.
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
Data Warehouse Fundamentals
- An Introduction of Data warehousing
- purpose of Data warehouse
- Data ware Architecture
- OLTP Vs Data warehouse Applications
- Data Marts
- Data warehouse Lifecycle
- Introduction of Data Modeling
- Entity Relationship Model
- Dimensions and Fast Tables
- Logical Modeling
- Physical Modeling
- Schemas Like Star Schema & Snowflake Schemas
- Fact less Fact Tables
Process of ETL (Extraction, Transaction @Load)
- Introduction of Extraction , Transformation and Loding
- Types of ETL tools
- Key tools in the market
- Windows server
- Datastage 7.5X2 & 8x&9x
- Server jobs & Parallel jobs
Components in Datastage
- Administrator client
- Designer client
- Director client
- Import/export manager
- Multi client manager
- Console for IBM imformation server
- Web console for IBM imformation server
Introduction to IBM infoSphere Datastage and Quality Stage
- Datastage Introduction
- IBM Information server Architecture
- IBM Data Quality Architecture
- Enterprise Information Integration
- Web Sphere DataStage Components
- About Web Sphere DataStage Designer
- Partitioning Methods
- Partitioning Techniques
- Designer Canvas
- Central Storage
- Job Designing
- Creating the Jobs
- Compiling and Run the Jobs
- Exporting and importing the jobs
- Parameter passing
- System(SMP) & Cluster system(MPP)
- Importing Method(Flat file, Txt, Xls and Database files)
- OSH Importing Method
- Configuration file
- Databases stages
- Oracle Database
- Dynamic RDBMS
- SQL Server
- File Stages
- Sequential File
- Lookup File set
- Dev/Debug Stages
- Row Generator
- Column Generator
- Processing Stages
- Slowly changing dimension stage
- Slowly changing dimensions implementation
- Change Capture
- Change Apply
- Remove Duplicate
- Surrogate Key Generator
- Pivot stage
- Shared Containers
- Local Containers
- About DS Director
- View logs
- Suppress and Demote the Warnings
- Peek view
- Create Project
- Delete Project
- Protect Project
- Environmental variables
- Auto purge
- Commands Execute
- Multiple Instances
- Job Sequence Settings
Job Sequence Area
- Job Activity
- Job sequencer
- Start loop Activity
- End loop Activity
- Notification Activity
- Terminator Activity
- Nested Condition Activity
- Exception handling Activity
- Execute Command Activity
- Wait for file Activity
- User variable Activity
- Adding Check Points
Basic IBM InfoSphere Quality stage
- Data Quality
- Data Quality Stages
- Investigate Stage
- Standardize Stage
- Match Frequency Stage
- Reference Match Stage
- Unduplicated Match Stage
- Survive Stage
You can choose one or more specialisations, as per your background and career aspirations
What You Will be Able to Do
You will be able to handle data of your employer company from source to target after learning DataStage. Some more things you will be able to do through DataStage include:
- Automate and accelerate administration tasks through automatic failure detection
- Modernize your data warehouses.
- Decrease the time it takes to deliver AI initiatives.
- Help to avoid data security breaches and reach the right customers at the right
Course Content Includes
Data warehousing, data modeling, ETL design process, star schema, snowflakes schemes, and lot more.
Who Is This Program For?
Everyone who wants to become a DataStage professional or is willing to learn DataStage can do this course.
DataStage Developer, DataStage Engineer, DataStage Expert, ODI Developer, DataStage Administrator, and a lot more.
The Benchteq Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master the subject.
Best Trainers Screened By Us Perfect For You
- Benchteq is always ready to serve you pick up your phone, to get quality services from real time experts.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedbacks on improvement
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
Be future ready. Start learning
Instructor Android Development live online classes
- Q&A Forum
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
Over 500 Careers Transformed
- Get personalised career paths traced by experts to ascertain the best opportunities
- Obtain specific, personalised inputs on your resume structure and content
- Get unlimited mock interview sessions with hiring managers and receive detailed feedback
- Get an opportunity to interview for Benchteq’s 100+ hiring partners with Benchteq & more
I have found the best and I have started blogging unexpectedly without any purpose after getting trained I put all my efforts into making it to the top and got succeeded in this.
Choosing one from thousand is a difficult task, and I think I made a perfect choice by joining benchteq for my preparations. thank you guys 🙂
The job support provided by Benchteq is awesome and I have been selected in Dark Horse with 86% hike which makes me proud to be part of Benchteq
Get personalised career pathing from experts to chart out the best opportunities.
Obtain specific, personalised inputs on your resume structure and content
Get unlimited mock interview sessions with hiring managers and receive detailed feedback
Get an opportunity to interview for upGrad’s 300+ hiring partners with Benchteq Career Fairs & more
Hire an Expert & Get
Your job done .
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- +1 973 333 4469
Frequently Asked Questions
What is DataStage Online Training?
DataStage is an ETL tool used to extract data and to transform and load data from source to target. A number of companies recruit DataStage professions, which is why there is a huge scope for those who have learnt this tool.
You can learn DataStage by enrolling in the DataStage Online Training course of Benchteq.
How can beginners learn DataStage?
DataStage can be learnt by the beginners as well as those who have already been passed through the beginner level and need advanced level training. At Benchteq, you can get both beginner and advanced level training.
There are the beginner level and advanced level courses as well as the courses in which you can start from the beginner level and reach the advanced level at the end of the course.
At the beginner level, we discuss DataStage architecture, DataStage data integration, ETL, data warehousing, and a lot of other aspects of this tool.
What are the various job roles available after DataStage online training?
Some of the job roles that you can get after DataStage online training are Data Analyst, Data Engineer, DataStage Developer, Senior DataStage Developer, and a lot more.
The job responsibilities of DataStage professionals include understanding business requirements, ensuring consistent unit testing, designing & building applications according to requirements, supporting the technology infrastructure team implementation, and a lot more.
Why should I do DataStage online training from Benchteq?
The experts of Benchteq are well-versed in DataStage plus they have the mammoth industry experience. A number of DataStage professionals contact the experts of Benchteq for job support. Therefore, these experts have dealt with various practical problems that occur in the industry.
The experts share this industry experience with the students of Benchteq, which helps them in understanding the topics in a better way and getting prepared for future company projects perfectly.
This is why the DataStage online training proves to be ideal for the learners.
Can I request for a support session if I need to better understand the topics?
Yes, Benchteq is always ready to provide the support session to its students. Our experts provide you the guidance you need in a support session. They also solve your queries, which remained unsolved in the usual classes.
What kind of projects are included as part of the training?
As a part of the training, you will work on real-time projects and assignments, which comprise of immense implications in the real world industry scenario. Our DataStage projects are in accordance with the contemporary requirements of the industry at the time when your course is going on.
Does Benchteq offer job assistance?
Yes, if you are stuck in some problem while pursuing your company project, then you can contact us and our DataStage experts assist you in accomplishing your project.
Either you have done DataStage online training from Benchteq, or you have acquired the knowledge of DataStage for some other source, feel free to contact us for the job assistance.
Do you offer placements for DataStage job seekers who have done course from Benchteq?
Yes, when you get enrolled at Benchteq, we start working for your job. We start preparing your CV, which we send to the companies with good rapport at the end of the course. Sample interviews are also conducted by our experts, which help you in facing the company interviews fearlessly.
Why learn DataStage?
Real-time data extraction, built-in scalability to future-proof your business and there are a lot of other benefits, which DataStage provides to the companies. This is why a number of organizations hire DataStage professions. So, if you learn DataStage, you can definitely build a wonderful career.